Marathon Monday for Traxx Members. For $65, you can race ’til you drop from 5:30pm – 11pm. Holidays and Non-School days are excluded.
Traxx Members races are just $12 on Tuesdays!
Wednesday Night is College Night! Show your valid college ID after 5pm and receive a 20% discount on racing plus a free bag of popcorn! Each person must have a valid college ID to receive the discount.
Thursday night is Ladies Night at Traxx. All Ladies get 20% off races from 5pm – Close!
Traxx Members can get their 2nd Race 50% off from 3pm – 7pm Monday-Thursday!
Sunday night is Family Night at Traxx! Kids 18 and under and their parents get 20% off races from 7pm – Close!
Save on multiple races run in the same day! Buy 3 races per person and pay just $50. Just ask for the “3 for $50″ special when booking your races at check-in.
Want to take full advantage of our daily specials? For the low annual fee of $15, you can become a Traxx Member! Traxx Memberships include a FREE race anytime in your birthday month…so by taking advantage of the free birthday month race, your Membership ends up being FREE! Check out our other member specials here.
Info and Price
Traxx 100 Info
The Traxx 100 is run on the last Tuesday of every month. Check in is at 6:30pm, mandatory drivers meeting is at 7pm, race starts at 7:15pm. Space is limited to 10 drivers for this popular event…pre-pay and pre-register by calling Traxx today to guarantee your spot! *Due to time limitations, the Traxx 100 will be 50 laps if the outdoor track is run.
Cost is $60 + tax for the event.your buddies in the dust.
This is Real Racing!
- Drivers must be 14 years old or older to compete.
- Each driver MUST post a qualifying time prior to the event. This must be completed no later than 5pm on the day of the event. If a driver fails to post a qualifying time, they will start in the back of the lineup (in signup order if there are mulitple drivers).
- Drivers may race as many times as they want to post a fast qualifying time-however, drivers may not see what laptimes are being posted by other drivers.
- The driver with the fastest qualifying time at 5pm on the day of the “Traxx 100″ will receive pole position with subsequent laptimes from the front to the back of the kart lineup.
- The race starts with a green flag standing start. The driver with the most laps who crosses the finish line first at the end of 100 laps (50 laps w/outdoor track) wins.
Rules & Regulations
All regular Traxx rules apply with a few additions:
- Yellow Flag: Local Yellow occurs when only the Yellow flag is waving…ALL drivers must slow down in the area of the incident and there is NO passing. Full course Yellow occurs when flag is waving and karts are slowed down using the remote system. Passing under the Yellow Flag will result in a one-lap Black Flag penalty.
- Blue Flag: Will only be given to a driver if he/she is more than 3 laps down from the leader -and- a leader is approaching. Driver MUST yield to traffic behind if a Blue Flag is waved.
- Black Flag: Will be given if there is a safety issue (kart problem, equipment not secure, etc.) or for unsafe driving (bumping to pass, aggressive/reckless driving, etc.). Driverwill have 1 lap to pull into the pits. Drivers who ignore the Black Flag will be stopped immediately and disqualified. If there is a safety issue, the race official will solve the problem as quickly as possible. If there is an unsafe driving issue, the first offense is a one-lap penalty. A second offense for unsafe driving will result in the driver being stopped immediately and disqualified. Unsportsman-like conduct and aggressive driving will not be tolerated!
- Red Flag: In the event that a kart breaks down, the entire track will be put under a red flag and every kart will shut off through the remote shutoff system. The broken kart will be replaced, all karts will be turned back on, and a green flag will signal the restart.
- Checkered Flag: Will be given to the first-place driver and every subsequent driver at the completion of 100 laps. This will take place as drivers go under the pedestrian bridge.
The Top 3 finishers will all receive prizes. The prizes are:
- 1st Place: 3 Free Races + Traxx Ballcap
- 2nd Place: 2 Free Races
- 3rd Place: 1 Free Race
Kids Ages 6-10…Ever dreamed about racing on the big track??
Come in for your chance to race the kidz karts on the big track! Now available every Tues., Weds., & Thurs. from 11am – 7pm.
Cost is only $12 per session